- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 17
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters3 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: ADREES LATIF/Reuters9 of 17
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X1710 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com.mx/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet16 of 17
By Kat Giantis
Turns out the theme song from "Friends" wasn't just blowing really catchy smoke: They really are there for each other. Jennifer Aniston celebrated her 45th birthday on Tuesday sans her fiancé, Justin Theroux, but with her longtime BFF, Courteney Cox, reports E! News.
The former co-stars marked the milestone with a quiet dinner at Los Angeles restaurant SoHo House with a few other pals, including jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer (wife of Tobey Maguire) and Jen's hair stylist Chris McMillan.
So, where was Theroux, who proposed to Aniston during his 41st birthday celebration in 2012?
He hit the opening of a fashion pop-up shop in New York, where he posed with Orlando Bloom and popped wheelies on a rigged-up motorcycle display. After the event, he and Bloom joined a half-dozen pals at a nearby café.
But before you raise an eyebrow over his absence, keep in mind that he's in the middle of shooting the HBO series "The Leftovers" in Manhattan. He was seen on the set Tuesday before hitting up a perfumery, where he presumably didn't get a gift for Aniston, since she already has her own fragrance line.
The night before her birthday, Jen interviewed Gloria Steinem during The Makers Conference in California.
"The public has a great interest in our personal lives," noted the former Mrs. Brad Pitt. "I know you've come up against this, and I certainly have too -- where being a woman and our value and our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated."
Responded the child-free Steinem, "Well, I guess we're in deep s---!"
Agreed Aniston, "That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure that was the case. That we are, in fact, in deep s---."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Jimmy Fallon's daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »