- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Tom Wargacki/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Alan Davidson/WireImage15 of 16
By Kat Giantis
For months, Johnny Depp has kept quiet about rampant rumors that his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis is all but over. But on Wednesday night, as he worked the red carpet alone at the London premiere of "Dark Shadows," the normally cucumber-cool star showed a rare flash of exasperation over the split talk.
"No way. The rumors are not true," Depp is quoted as telling reporters (via the London Sun). "They are absolutely not true. No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite."
The couple, who are parents to Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 10, haven't made a public appearance together in more than a year, fueling rumblings of a rift.
But Depp is adamant: "I can't say enough about it not being over."
Not that he expects the story to change.
"There's no truth anymore," he sighs (via the London Daily Mirror). "It doesn't matter what I say to you right now. It doesn't make any difference."
In January, Paradis also waved off the various whispers.
"They say that we have 52 houses in France, we separate in winter, we get married every summer. Me, I'm in my 12th pregnancy," she grumbled, before declaring, "They are false."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTexes squabble
From Crowd Ignite