- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com6 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 15
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters9 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 15
- Photo: APL/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: APL/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux continue to pour cold water on breakup speculation. After months of rumblings that their wedding plans were on hold, the couple's nuptial train is apparently picking up speed. E! News reports they "spent some time" during their rendezvous in New York last week hammering out an aisle-walk strategy, a move that comes about 19 months after the actor-writer, 42, popped the question with a gigantic rock.
A source says the actress, 45, "wants to have an island wedding," and predicts that they will likely tie the knot in the latter half of the year, "no sooner than late summer or early fall."
Beachside nuptials wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for Aniston, who enjoys nothing better than soaking up harmful UV rays in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Meanwhile, a dubious story from Heat magazine claims that Jen was spotted checking out wedding gowns in New York at bridal Mecca Kleinfeld's, which is better known as the camera-packed, tourist-filled setting for "Say Yes to the Dress."
An eyewitness claims the megastar was "snapping away on her iPhone and drinking wine like a giddy bride while dresses were paraded in front of her."
Again, best to take this with a big ol' boulder of salt, especially when you consider that Aniston has the means to commission -- privately -- a wedding dress from any number of willing and eager couturiers.
"She didn't try on any dresses herself, [but] she sat down with a dress consultant who brought out a few dozen," continues the spy. "She sipped her glass of wine, joking that she had done a juice cleanse the week before and had a lower tolerance than usual."
Speaking of cleanses, E! adds that Aniston is trying to drop a few pounds ahead of her starring role in the drama "Cake," and to that end is embarking on a "last-minute diet." Seems she "put on some weight" during her Manhattan meet-up with Theroux, who is in town shooting the HBO drama "The Leftovers."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite