- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 22
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com5 of 22
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: JM11/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire8 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire9 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire10 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire11 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire12 of 22
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire13 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE14 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE15 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Us/Promotional20 of 22
- Photo: Michael Murdock / Splash News/Splash News21 of 22
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have moved their budding romance east. As rumors fly over when, exactly, the actor-writer parted ways with his on-off girlfriend of 14 years, the newly public and supposedly "inseparable" squeezes brushed off the love triangle speculation and headed to New York.
On Wednesday, they were snapped strolling around Manhattan, with paparazzi noting the sizable and similar gold rings on their respective left hands, along with complementary gold watches. No, we don't think it means anything, either.
Anyhoodie, perhaps Jen is in town checking on renovations to the deluxe West Village digs she recently purchased. Conveniently enough, Justin's junk-decorated pad, which was just vacated by his costume-designer ex, Heidi Bivens, is located nearby.
No word on whether Aniston, 42, is crashing with Theroux, 39, but it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. Us Weekly says he's spent the last few weeks making himself at home at her swanky Beverly Hills mansion, a cozy situation that makes the mag believe the PDA-heavy romance is moving at "warp speed."
"He's living at her place in L.A.!" a spy breathlessly reports. "And she's introducing him as her boyfriend."
Another source pipes in that the pair, who hit it off last fall on the Georgia set of "Wanderlust," "got very comfortable" with the living situation, adding that "Tropic Thunder" screenwriter Justin has even been lending a hand on Jen's in-progress "Goree Girls" script.
"They have a playful relationship," says another snitch. "He has fun joking around with her, but he also wants to take care of her."
And the co-stars, who made their debut at an MTV Movie Awards afterparty earlier this month (Us notes Jen hasn't been this open with a boyfriend since John Mayer), are already looking toward the future, albeit the immediate one.
"He really likes Jennifer. He's likes a new man," an insider bubbles to the mag, with another enthusing, "She's very excited. She's looking forward to a fun summer."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »