- Photo: Jessica Biel/Twitter1 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/DMac//Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com6 of 22
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet7 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: © RD / Leon/Retna Digital12 of 22
- Photo: WENN/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 22
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP17 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/VF11/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: VPC/WENN21 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com22 of 22
By Kat Giantis
Add Jessica Biel to the long list of stars who are using social media to boost and burnish their image. She joined Twitter this week by sharing a behind-the-scenes photo of her preparations for Monday's Met Gala in New York, where she walked the red carpet with fiancé Justin Timberlake.
"I can't zip up my dress," the heavily banged actress tweeted of her Prada gown (see pic below). "Welcome to my world!"
She followed up that message with calls to action on important political and human rights issues. Just kidding. She actually replaced movie titles with a slang word for breasts (example: "T---y T---y Bang Bang" and "Big Trouble in Little T-----s").
Timberlake, who's one of the three people Biel is currently following, joined in on the fun.
Anyhoo, while Jessica, 30, may have had trouble squeezing into her couture, her engagement ring still fits just fine. She made a point of flashing it for photographers while holding onto Justin's arm (click through the images above to see), and she's already looking for a permanent companion for the massive sparkler.
The pair, who are reportedly planning to tie the knot in a blowout nuptial bash this summer, also peeped out antique rings and other jewels, and though they didn't select any bands, they did leave with nearly $7,000 in merchandise, including a 24-carat gold ring set with a labradorite stone and two necklaces.
"They definitely seemed fond of each other," a decidely un-gushy insider tells People. "They were extremely personable, comfortable and relaxed. They weren't holding hands or anything, but they just seemed comfortable with each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »