- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Gade/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: JD/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: AGF s.r.l./Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Keeble/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy appear to be taking positive steps to mend their rumored rift. On the heels of reports that their three-year engagement is on the rocks, the couple were spotted together twice last week, including a day spent at a Malibu beach with their 2-year-old son, Bing (see pics here and here).
"Kate and Matt spent several weeks apart, and the time away was good for them as they've been trying to figure things out," an insider explains to E! News. "They didn't want to end their relationship, so they took a step back for a while to let things cool off."
To their credit, Hudson, 34, and Bellamy, 35, reportedly decided to seek professional help to work on their issues.
"They've been to counseling and decided they both would like to stay together for now," continues the source. "Kate has never been traditional, and she doesn't know exactly what their future looks like."
While the confidant's use of "for now" doesn't sound optimistic, another spy downplays their issues.
"They have bumps in the road like anyone else, but it's nowhere to what people blew it up to be," a source tells People. "Kate is very independent, and Matt is a musician ... His life is touring. … [But] they make time to see each other."
During their recent rough patch, "She needed time to go out with her friends and let loose and have fun. Matt went to Europe for a while, and now that's he's back, they are slowly spending more time together. They are both open-minded and will see what happens. They aren't rushing to make any decisions right now."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite