- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 15
- Photo: JD/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 15
- Photo: ztimages.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 15
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks14 of 15
- Photo: Almasi /MacFarlane/Splash News15 of 15
By Kat Giantis
Things have been pretty quiet in the nearly three years since Kate Hudson became engaged to Muse frontman Matt Bellamy. But now the rumor mill is cranking with talk of trouble, with the New York Daily News claiming the low-key couple is "on the rocks."
Blame for the supposed rough patch is placed on geography (the actress prefers a Hollywood home base, while the British musician is centered in London) and schedules (she's busy with multiple movie roles; he has touring commitments with his band).
"Matt is pretty down-to-earth and happy in England, while Kate is very L.A.-focused," explains a source. "They are leading separate lives. It hasn't been working out the way they planned, and they've been trying very hard for the sake of their son."
Last month, Kate brushed off wedding questions during an appearance on "Live! With Kelly and Michael."
"I'm planning nothing right now," she said. "I'm so busy, we've been so busy, and it's been great. I come from an unconventional family -- they're not married, my parents [mom Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell] aren't married."
Hudson has previously said she was getting some pressure from 10-year-old son Ryder [with ex-husband Chris Robinson] to get hitched again. "I think he looks forward to more the party than actually the idea of us getting married."
The official word on the talk of trouble, courtesy of Kate's rep: "It isn't true."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite