- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 25
- Photo: Star magazine/Promotional2 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 25
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital4 of 25
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 25
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 25
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 25
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP10 of 25
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP11 of 25
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP12 of 25
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 25
- Photo: INB/WENN14 of 25
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 25
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com16 of 25
- Photo: VPC/Wonderwall17 of 25
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital18 of 25
- Photo: © RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital19 of 25
- Photo: Scott Sine/WENN20 of 25
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN21 of 25
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP23 of 25
- Photo: Lawrence Jacskson/Invision/AP24 of 25
By Kat Giantis
A united front or an attempt to keep things civil? As rumors of infidelity fly, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were spotted attending services together at the Los Angeles Kabbalah Centre on Friday night, reports People mag.
The tabloid-battered pair shared a hug and chitchatted with fellow red-string-wearing devotees before departing with their arms around each other.
Kutcher, 33, who is accused of hot-tubbing (and more) with a 23-year-old blonde named Sara Leal while enjoying a boys weekend on his sixth wedding anniversary, was seen "affectionately leaning down" to speak with Moore, 48.
The actress, whose super-slimline frame has raised eyebrows in recent days, reportedly appeared "quiet and tired."
"None of it is black and white," an insider tells People. "They aren't talking divorce. They're just trying to see if they can fix their marriage."
But another snitch claims the Big D is on Demi's mind, alleging to the London Daily Mail that the "humiliated" star consulted a divorce attorney hours before her Kabbalah rendezvous with Ashton.
"The discussion included her living arrangements and how a divorce would impact her assets," asserts the "entertainment industry insider." "She is worth about [$150] million and Kutcher is also worth close to that. This is a huge and very tough decision for Miss Moore to take. But her trust has been shattered."
Demi was supposedly pushed over the edge by the blurry pics in the latest issue of Star showing Ashton in the company of Leal.
"She desperately wanted to save their marriage," contends the source. "But the Sara Leal story was a hard one for Kutcher to deny because it was backed up by the seedy photos of him partying."
Reps for both stars remain steadfastly mum on the split speculation.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »