- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Carr/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Anthea Simms / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Hoffman/WENN16 of 17
By Kat Giantis
Michael Douglas made a point of thanking his estranged wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, when he accepted his Emmy on Sept. 22, and he assured multiple media outlets that they were just taking "a little break," not necessarily breaking up.
Still, the couple's camp is throwing cold water on talk that they've reconciled.
"They're not back together," a source tells People. "People are getting ahead of themselves."
This week, a British tabloid claimed that Douglas, 69, and Zeta-Jones, 44, were in the process of kissing and making up.
"Michael's asked Catherine to give things another try, and she's agreed," an insider alleged to the London Sun. "It's not just for the sake of the children. When they're good, they're amazing together, so they're hammering out their issues at their home. It's good news, and Catherine is on top of the world."
Not so, according to People, which says "they're not spending time together," although they are still talking and wearing their wedding rings.
Catherine reportedly marked the occasion with their children, Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10, in New York, while Michael celebrated at (stars-are-just-like-our-parents alert) an Outback steakhouse in New Mexico, where he's shooting "The Reach."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTwife defending
From Crowd Ignite