- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Carr/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Anthea Simms / CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Marcus Hoffman/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
By Kat Giantis
Michael Douglas made a point of thanking his estranged wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, when he accepted his Emmy on Sept. 22, and he assured multiple media outlets that they were just taking "a little break," not necessarily breaking up.
Still, the couple's camp is throwing cold water on talk that they've reconciled.
"They're not back together," a source tells People. "People are getting ahead of themselves."
This week, a British tabloid claimed that Douglas, 69, and Zeta-Jones, 44, were in the process of kissing and making up.
"Michael's asked Catherine to give things another try, and she's agreed," an insider alleged to the London Sun. "It's not just for the sake of the children. When they're good, they're amazing together, so they're hammering out their issues at their home. It's good news, and Catherine is on top of the world."
Not so, according to People, which says "they're not spending time together," although they are still talking and wearing their wedding rings.
Catherine reportedly marked the occasion with their children, Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10, in New York, while Michael celebrated at (stars-are-just-like-our-parents alert) an Outback steakhouse in New Mexico, where he's shooting "The Reach."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite