S'mores and More: Blake and Ryan's Wedding Deets
No pictures have yet emerged from Blake Lively's surprise wedding to Ryan Reynolds on Sunday (it seems Martha Stewart, whose team helped plan the intimate South Carolina-set nuptials, has landed an exclusive for her magazine), but details abound. So, once you're done placing bets on how long the union will last and whether the stork has the newlyweds in its sights, check out the knot-tying rundown:
* Blake walked down a pine needle-blanketed aisle as a children's choir sang "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You," per Us Weekly.
* During the couple's self-penned vows, they "promised to support and love each other and to make each other laugh," a source tells People mag. "[He] said he would treasure Blake; she said she would adore him. The whole time they were beaming."
* Blake, 25, wore a rose-gold-embroidered Marchesa ball gown and custom Christian Louboutin heels, and when Ryan, 35, in leather suspenders and a Burberry suit, first saw her in the dress, "his face broke into a huge smile that crinkled his eyes," says a People spy. "They just stared at each other with absolute love. Their faces were lit up with the candlelight, and it looked like something out of a romance movie."
* About 60 guests attended the vow-swap at Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens, a setting used in "The Notebook." Among those who chowed down on the $10,000 cake were Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars, America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn and Alexis Bledel, reports Us.
* Blake's pal Florence Welch belted out "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," a performance that had the bride and her guests misting up.
* S'mores were served at the reception and the happy couple received a sendoff with floating paper lanterns (biodegradable, of course).
* Reynolds, whose divorce from Scarlett Johansson was finalized last summer, treated Lively like "the most important person in the world" during the festivities, notes an eyewitness.
RELATED: Blake: I'd love to have 30 kids