- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Bishop/Retna Digital11 of 17
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com17 of 17
By Kat Giantis
Even new moms need some fun, and if that fun happens to look like a mythological Norse deity, then all the better. Us Weekly says Charlize Theron, who recently adopted infant son Jackson, enjoyed another date earlier this month with "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard.
The ridiculously pretty and statuesque pair were first linked in early March, when they were spied "holding hands and staring into each other's eyes" (per the National Enquirer) at a Los Angeles gay bar, a location ostensibly chosen for its privacy.
On this latest outing, several pals accompanied Charlize, 36, and A.Skars, 35, to the SoHo House in Los Angeles, where the actress "rested her head on his shoulder and they looked very couple-y," an eyewitness tells Us.
And though the fair-haired, genetically superior stars are also rumored to have rendezvoused at the Chateau Marmont a few days back, a Theron confidant plays down the romance.
"It isn't serious," maintains the insider. "And no, he has not met the baby!"
Skarsgard has been single since splitting from Kate Bosworth last summer, which was right around the time Theron briefly dated Ryan Reynolds, her first major hookup following the end of her 9-year relationship with Stuart Townsend in early 2010.
She has also denied reports linking her to longtime friend (and sometime co-star) Keanu Reeves, whose name is once again being tossed into the suitor ring, this time courtesy of In Touch.
"They were friends with benefits in the past, but now it's something more," a source alleges to the tab, which claims that Charlize considers Keanu "dad material" and has him changing diapers and putting together baby furniture.
But a Theron insider scoffs at the report, telling Gossip Cop, "No way."
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »