- Photo: Tim McLean/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
The Leonardo DiCaprio-ditching starlet, 24, spent her fourth consecutive weekend in Boston with her "Green Lantern" leading man, who is filming the cop drama "R.I.P.D." in town.
On Saturday morning, the twosome were photographed exiting his apartment and making a beeline for a waiting SUV. Along for the ride: their pooches, Baxter (his) and Penny (hers), who reportedly bonded during one of Blake's previous trips to Beantown.
Later that day, Lively was seen attempting to hoist a heavy, brown-paper-wrapped package during a visit to the "R.I.P.D." set, leading to speculation that she personally delivered Ryan's birthday present.
Both stars attempted to dodge the lenses, with Blake styling a floppy hat pulled low over her eyes and Ryan, who perfected his shutterbug-avoidance technique while married to Scarlett Johansson, trying to hide his face behind his leather jacket.
"They are very much a couple," an insider tells People. "They're really happy together."
But an Us Weekly source is not quite as enthusiastic, downplaying, "They're seeing each other casually. Now they're both single and trying it out."
Still, Ryan is apparently serious enough about Blake to introduce her to his longtime friend (and sometime co-star), Sandra Bullock. The trio met up for a group dinner last Thursday in Manhattan, says the New York Post.
"He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together," relays a spy, who says Lively and Bullock both offered an early birthday toast to Reynolds.
After dinner, the birthday action moved to hot spot The Box, where the passel of pals enjoyed a tongue-in-cheek burlesque act that included an homage to "Deliverance."
"Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers," says a snitch. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone."
Chimes in another onlooker, "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite