- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 22
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 22
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin13 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com17 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com19 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com20 of 22
- Photo: Blanco-Sasha/X1721 of 22
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com22 of 22
By Kat Giantis
If you hoped that gargantuan, gumball machine-like diamond Brad Pitt hoisted onto Angelina Jolie's finger would quiet their perpetual tabloid triangle with Jennifer Aniston, prepare to be disappointed. The would-be wedding wars are already heating up, with TMZ entering the fray by reigniting speculation that Jen is making her own run to the altar with Justin Theroux with a possible knot-tying in Greece.
Aniston, 43, was supposedly spied checking out a hotel on the island of Crete, the homeland of her actor dad, John Aniston. Sources at the Elounda Beach Hotel, which offers a thrifty $2,300 wedding package, claim she hinted at a July vow-swap.
TMZ's story reads a bit like a marketing brochure for the hotel, which perhaps is feeling the need to compete after a story from earlier this month alleged Aniston's "cousin" was helping her plan a destination wedding on the picturesque isle.
Still, a hotel insider downplays the aisle-walk chatter, noting, "She has connections on the other side of the island as well."
You'll recall that Aniston's spokesman told us that she'd never heard of this nuptial-aiding cousin, and he was also quick to pooh-pooh this latest tale.
"It's just another fabrication," her rep tells Wonderwall.
A rep for the hotel also insists to Us that the actress hasn't visited the property.
On the plus side, with Jen and Justin about to celebrate their one-year anniversary, perhaps they can embrace the traditional gift of paper by making a collage out of the impending avalanche of tabloid covers about how they're racing the Jolie-Pitts to the altar.
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Ice Cream Social