- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
Feeling unsettled? Wracked with anxiety? Stress eating? We feel you, because we, too, have been terribly concerned with the state of S̶y̶r̶i̶a̶ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship. Thankfully, E! News has an update, specifically, that "things are a little rocky" between the "Twilight" twosome.
"He's been hanging out with the boys a lot, and she's been with her girlfriends," tattles a source. "They seem to be living separate lives at the moment. I haven't seen her around at all."
Rob, 27, and Kristen, 23, recently returned from a trip to New York, and they reportedly planned to spend the actor's birthday together on last Monday. Unfortunately, rift rumblings surrounded the celebration after K.Stew was photographed showing some actual emotion on her face.
"They are absolutely still together but are having some difficulties right now," explains another insider, who blames "priorities" for the supposed romantic hiccup ("priorities" is apparently not a euphemism for two-timing). "They'll be fine. I do not foresee a split -- they are just crazy in love. This is just another bump in the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Joan Rivers on Sandra Bullock
Joan Rivers lets loose about Sandra Bullock's divorce situation.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Kelly Osbourne enjoys a girls night out with Taylor Swift and Chrissy Teigen on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
In this episode of Celeb Encounters, two friends run into Mariah Carey at a Halloween party.Watch Video »
Big Apple Trip
Get the scoop on Prince William and Duchess Kate's trip to the Big Apple.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite