- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
Feeling unsettled? Wracked with anxiety? Stress eating? We feel you, because we, too, have been terribly concerned with the state of S̶y̶r̶i̶a̶ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship. Thankfully, E! News has an update, specifically, that "things are a little rocky" between the "Twilight" twosome.
"He's been hanging out with the boys a lot, and she's been with her girlfriends," tattles a source. "They seem to be living separate lives at the moment. I haven't seen her around at all."
Rob, 27, and Kristen, 23, recently returned from a trip to New York, and they reportedly planned to spend the actor's birthday together on last Monday. Unfortunately, rift rumblings surrounded the celebration after K.Stew was photographed showing some actual emotion on her face.
"They are absolutely still together but are having some difficulties right now," explains another insider, who blames "priorities" for the supposed romantic hiccup ("priorities" is apparently not a euphemism for two-timing). "They'll be fine. I do not foresee a split -- they are just crazy in love. This is just another bump in the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Super Bowl Strip
Mario Lopez strips down after losing a Super Bowl bet, and more news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the recently leaked raw photos of Beyonce and Cindy Crawford!Watch Video »