- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 31
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 31
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP3 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 31
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks5 of 31
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com6 of 31
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 31
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin8 of 31
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 31
- Photo: WireImage / WireIamge/WireImage10 of 31
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage11 of 31
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage12 of 31
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 31
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 31
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 31
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage16 of 31
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com17 of 31
- Photo: SC2/WENN18 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America19 of 31
- Photo: Yusuke Nakanishi/StarTraks20 of 31
- Photo: AP1/WENN21 of 31
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage22 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 31
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage24 of 31
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage25 of 31
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP26 of 31
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP27 of 31
- Photo: LE QUANG NHAT/Invision/AP28 of 31
- Photo: Nathan Strange/Invision/AP29 of 31
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP30 of 31
By Kat Giantis
And so it begins again. For the umpteenth time since Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hooked up seven years ago, wedding whispers are a-swirling, this time with the rumor mill betting on a vow exchange this Saturday at the couple's massive French chateau.
This latest round of knot-tying talk, which comes four months after the mega-famous parents of Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne confirmed their engagement, was sparked by the apparent arrival of Pitt's parents, Jane and Bill, at Chateau Miraval. Seems a party is planned to celebrate the pair's 50th wedding anniversary this weekend.
"Brad flew in to oversee preparations, but they're all here now," a source tells the London Sun. "They say it's for Jane and Bill, but some think this could be it. Even Angelina's private jeweler [Robert Procop] is here."
Presumably to polish Angelina's massive, million-dollar engagement ring.
George Clooney has also been dragged into the nuptial rumblings, with the Sun claiming he's on standby to jet over from his Lake Como villa for the event.
"George and Brad are best pals. There's no way he'd miss it," enthuses a source. "There's a real buzz around the estate."
Or not. An X17 photographer checked out the scene at Miraval and reports that all remains quiet, with no increased security or activity. Reuters also talked to officials in the quiet nearby town of Correns, who insist they haven't heard about any wedding plans and point out that Brad and Angelina would have to follow the matrimonial rules like everyone else.
"Under French law, couples have to get married at the town hall," explains Patrick Mareschi. "Unlike with a religious wedding, there's no way a couple can hold a civil ceremony at their own home."
One possible way around the town hall requirement: Chateau Miraval has its own chapel.
The official word from Brad's camp is they're not getting married this weekend. But the wedding watch continues. French publication Var-matin believes the nuptials could take place on Aug. 18, citing the mayor's decision to move an annual organic food fair.
"We have no date at all right now -- there is no date," Pitt told reporters in May. "We're still hoping for marriage equality in the States before we [get married]."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Check out the over-the-top surprise birthday bash Kaley Cuoco threw for her new hubby on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTScream Queens
From Crowd Ignite