Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas to host Obama's ball
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Avery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Wonderwall15 of 16
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are opening up their home to U.S. President Barack Obama to host an upcoming fundraiser.
The Hollywood couple has agreed to provide the venue for a national Latino gala on October 24, 2011, which will be co-hosted by Eva Longoria at the property in Los Angeles.
Tickets for the event, which will target Obama's Latino supporters to raise cash for his election candidacy, cost between $5,000 and $35,800, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite