Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas to host Obama's ball
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Avery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Wonderwall15 of 16
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are opening up their home to U.S. President Barack Obama to host an upcoming fundraiser.
The Hollywood couple has agreed to provide the venue for a national Latino gala on October 24, 2011, which will be co-hosted by Eva Longoria at the property in Los Angeles.
Tickets for the event, which will target Obama's Latino supporters to raise cash for his election candidacy, cost between $5,000 and $35,800, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
The Rock meets his youngest fan and terrifies his makeup team during his adventures in New York City on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMysterious Bey
From Crowd Ignite