Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas to host Obama's ball
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Avery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Wonderwall15 of 16
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are opening up their home to U.S. President Barack Obama to host an upcoming fundraiser.
The Hollywood couple has agreed to provide the venue for a national Latino gala on October 24, 2011, which will be co-hosted by Eva Longoria at the property in Los Angeles.
Tickets for the event, which will target Obama's Latino supporters to raise cash for his election candidacy, cost between $5,000 and $35,800, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite