Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas to host Obama's ball
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Avery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Wonderwall15 of 16
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are opening up their home to U.S. President Barack Obama to host an upcoming fundraiser.
The Hollywood couple has agreed to provide the venue for a national Latino gala on October 24, 2011, which will be co-hosted by Eva Longoria at the property in Los Angeles.
Tickets for the event, which will target Obama's Latino supporters to raise cash for his election candidacy, cost between $5,000 and $35,800, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Get a front row view to "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" premiere in Los Angeles.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Shot
From Crowd Ignite