Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas to host Obama's ball
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Haraz N. Ghanbari/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Avery/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Wonderwall15 of 16
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are opening up their home to U.S. President Barack Obama to host an upcoming fundraiser.
The Hollywood couple has agreed to provide the venue for a national Latino gala on October 24, 2011, which will be co-hosted by Eva Longoria at the property in Los Angeles.
Tickets for the event, which will target Obama's Latino supporters to raise cash for his election candidacy, cost between $5,000 and $35,800, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTplane crash
From Crowd Ignite