Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Without Makeup While Chugging Water in Selfie: Picture
- Photo: Instagram1 of 22
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America2 of 22
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Goodwin/Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Colin Young-Wolff/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA6 of 22
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 22
- Photo: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters10 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 22
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA13 of 22
- Photo: RR5/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Instagram/.17 of 22
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Corbis18 of 22
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA20 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN21 of 22
Well, thank the healing powers of H2O! Gwyneth Paltrow shared a makeup-free photo of herself via Twitter and Instagram on Saturday, March 22, looking flawless while chugging water.
"Full of healing power," 41-year-old Paltrow wrote in the photo of herself, along with the hashtags "iLoveWater" and "WorldWaterday." The "healing power" that the Iron Man star referred to was the crystal clear potion -- otherwise known as water -- that she elegantly drank from a glass canister. With no trace of makeup seen on her face, the green-eyed Oscar winner still managed to stun, while sharing a mischievous, wide-eyed side smile in the filtered photo.
Paltrow also shared a picture of a vase filled with beautiful flowers and wrote, "Water, it's what keeps us going and growing." The star's H2O-inspired photos were part of her participation in World Water Day 2014, along with fellow celebs Lupita Nyong'O, Jessie J, Rita Ora, and Adele -- whose partner and baby daddy Simon Knoecki actually helped organize the worldwide movement to help aid the millions of people who lack access to clean drinking water.
Along with staying hydrated, the health nut and GOOP guru has been super vocal about healthy clean eating in the last year. The "It's All Good" cookbook author expressed last March in an interview with Self magazine how a clean diet actually impacted her 10-year marriage to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin for the better.
"You feel lighter and your emotions get smoother," Paltrow told the fitness mag said of her low-carb, gluten-free diet. And like being makeup-free on social media, Paltrow also urged readers to embrace their truest selves at all times. "Sometimes when you get clear about who you are, others get less comfortable because they liked who you were," she continued. "It's changed my marriage, too, but he's up for the challenge."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite