Gwyneth Paltrow Not Mad About Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence: 'He Could Do Worse'
- Photo: Instagram/Brian To/WENN/.1 of 12
- Photo: WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: AP/WENN/.8 of 12
- Photo: AP/WENN/.9 of 12
- Photo: MTRX/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
No jealous ex here! Time will tell if the odds are ever in their favor, but Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence can at least rest assured that the Coldplay singer's estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, has no objections to their budding romance.
A source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that the Goop founder, 41, wishes only the best for Martin, dad to her two kids, Apple, 10, and Moses, 8. "Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse,'" the pal says of Paltrow's feelings about fellow blonde Oscar winner Lawrence, 24, dating her ex. "She just wants him to be happy."
Indeed, the "Iron Man 3" actress has remained close with the British rocker, 37, since their "conscious uncoupling" in March. Paltrow even gave the singer a shout-out in her Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS video. Speaking about their post-split bond during a radio interview in late July, Martin said, "We're friends and proud parents. There's lots of love, and that's it."
The mom of two, for her part, has moved on with 'Glee' co-creator Brad Falchuk. Their relationship evolved from professional to romantic after the "Shakespeare in Love" star guest-starred on the Fox dramedy as substitute teacher Holly Holliday.
Lawrence, meanwhile, split from on-again, off-again boyfriend Nicholas Hoult earlier this year. "They just weren't together a lot. Her life is a whirlwind," a different source previously told Us of the breakup. "It just got to be too hard for now."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite