Hailey Glassman Denies Ransacking Jon Gosselin's Apartment
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 3
- Photo: Meinelt / Winslow/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
An attorney for Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend says the ransacking of his NYC apartment was nothing more than a "huge, huge publicity stunt."
RELATED VIDEO: Jon Gosselin's apartment burglarized
A lawyer for Gosselin, 32, told UsMagazine.com that he returned to New York on Dec. 26 after spending Christmas in Pennsylvania with his eight children to find that his Upper West Side apartment had been burglarized.
RELATED: Jon and Kate Gosselin photos
According to reports, a nasty note from ex Hailey Glassman was stabbed to their dresser with a butcher knife. Glassman told police she wrote the note, in which she called the reality dad a "lowlife," but tells the New York Post she did not punctuate it with the blade.
She also denies slashing his clothing, smashing his family's 100-year-old Ming-style vase or destroying his electronics.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
In a statement, her attorney, Anand Ahuja, says: "To me, it appears to be a huge publicity stunt. It appears that somebody is trying to frame my client, Hailey Glassman, because she didn't take anything from that apartment that she was not entitled to take with her. I don't see any truth in what is circling around in the media against my client."
The statement continues, "Jon told Hailey to take whatever she wanted to take, and that he was not going to come back to the apartment because he was moving."
More from Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite