Halle Berry Accuses Ex Gabriel Aubry of Child Neglect
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 31
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 31
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN3 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 31
- Photo: Splash News5 of 31
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News6 of 31
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures7 of 31
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 31
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 31
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 31
- Photo: Fame Pictures11 of 31
- Photo: Splash News12 of 31
- Photo: Splash News13 of 31
- Photo: Fame Pictures14 of 31
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com15 of 31
- Photo: Edward_Opinaldo/Splash News16 of 31
- Photo: Lomeli/Bauer-Griffin17 of 31
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com18 of 31
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional19 of 31
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional20 of 31
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional21 of 31
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN22 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 31
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com24 of 31
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG25 of 31
- Photo: FS2/WENN26 of 31
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage27 of 31
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com28 of 31
- Photo: Fame Pictures29 of 31
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP30 of 31
The battle over Nahla rages on.
During a Tuesday appearance in family court, Oscar winner Halle Berry accused her ex, Gabriel Aubry, of violating the April custody agreement involving their 3-year-old daughter.
The actress' lawyer Laura Wasser provided a lengthy court document documenting Gabriel's parenting skills. According to TMZ, Berry alleges there was once an incident overseas where the Canadian model neglected his daughter, imperiling her safety.
Berry, 44, asked the judge to rule that Gabriel violated their custody agreement. Since he was not in court, the judge set a hearing for a later date.
The couple -- who split in April 2010 -- first argued over their daughter's custody in January. "Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her," her rep told Us Weekly at the time.
"Halle has always made the needs and safety of her daughter her first priority and, both while Halle and Gabriel were a couple and since their break-up, Halle has only acted in her daughter’s best interest."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »