Halle Berry Takes Nahla to Disneyland, Shows Off Growing Baby Bump
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Lins/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Stewy / starsurf/Splash News12 of 13
Halle Berry brought her pregnancy glow to the Happiest Place on Earth!
The 46-year-old pregnant actress treated her 5-year-old daughter, Nahla, to a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday, May 25.
The mother-daughter duo were photographed enjoying the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage together. Berry, who is expecting her first child with fiance Olivier Martinez, showed off her growing baby bump while exiting the ride.
The Oscar-winning star wore a black maxi dress that hugged her pregnancy curves and flat sandals to walk around the park. Her adorable daughter kept cool in a striped tank top and short leggings.
The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actress recently told Entertainment Tonight that her second pregnancy is a "miracle." "I feel really happy," she said. "It's one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Ice Cream Social