Hanks: 'Bacon is best-smelling actor'
- Photo: Gero Breloer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP15 of 16
Kevin Bacon is the best-smelling actor in Hollywood, according to Tom Hanks - because he always had a fresh, minty odor when they were working together on "Apollo 13."
The "Forrest Gump" star admits he and Bacon got really close during the making of the space mission movie - and he wouldn't have been able to cope if his co-star wasn't conscious of his odor.
Hanks explains, "We were really jammed in... I think he smells of a little mixture of baby powder and (mouthwash) Listerine."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCool Costumes
From Crowd Ignite