'Harry Potter''s Emma Watson Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Burburry/.4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
New hair for Hermione!
"Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson chopped off her long hair recently, revealing a super-short pixie cut while out and about in New York.
"Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago!" she Tweeted to fans Thursday, sharing another pic of the cut on Facebook. "I love it- feels incredible. Hope you like it!" (With longer locks, Watson made her modeling debut in ads for Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign.)
The 20-year-old British star has played Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" films, cast as the title character's best female pal at age 9. The second-to-last film in the saga, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," debuts this November.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite