Anne Hathaway Cuts Off Flowing Locks
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN15 of 16
Anne Hathaway has stunned fans after chopping off her long locks for her role in "Les Miserables."
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
The actress debuted her dramatic new haircut after stepping out for a night out in London, where she is filming the upcoming movie musical. Hathaway looked pale and gaunt as she attempted to hide her boyish hairdo from the cameras while ducking out of the Box Club in the Soho area of the British capital.
RELATED: Short vs. Long Hair Celebrity Style
Hathaway has shorn her brunette locks into a close crop to play the part of doomed prostitute Fantine, who sells her hair and teeth to make money. A spokesperson was recently forced to deny reports “The Devil Wears Prada” star has been surviving on an extreme diet to lose weight for the film.
RELATED: Crazy Hair Trends
The rep said, "She is losing weight for the part, but not that much. Just enough for her to look more frail, as she is playing a dying prostitute. She is consuming more than 500 calories."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite