Hats On: Winslet book features hat-wearing celebs
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- It's hats on for Kate Winslet.
The Academy Award-winning actress has a deal for "The Golden Hat," a concept book meant to raise awareness about autism. It's inspired by a poem, also called the "Golden Hat," in which a hat enables an autistic child to communicate. The poem was written by an autistic boy, who is also the son of Winslet's friend.
The book features pictures of Meryl Streep, Javier Bardem and other celebrities wearing the "magical" hat.
Simon & Schuster announced Thursday that the book will be out in November.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite