Hayden Panettiere Rebounds With NFL Hunk Mark Sanchez?
- Photo: INB/Wonderwall1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
She likes 'em sporty!
Less than two weeks after her announced split from boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko, Hayden Panettiere was spotted with another world-class athlete: New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez.
As first posted at RumorFix.com, the "Scream 4" actress, 21, was snapped outside an In-N-Out Burger in Laguna Hills, Calif. on Monday smiling and gabbing with Sanchez, 24. One insider tells the site the duo are "just friends."
Still, Sanchez was spotted hitting on the Heroes alum at a star-studded pre-Oscars bash Feb. 25 at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont. Clad in a red dress, Panettiere chatted up the footballer for a private half-hour chat; "the flirting was mutual," one witness told Us Weekly.
Citing difficulties with their long-distance love, Panettiere and Ukrainian heavyweight champion Klitschko, 35, confirmed the end of their two-year relationship May 12.
"I have a lot of respect for Hayden as a person and as a friend and I believe we'll keep our friendship even after the separation," the pugilist said in a statement.
"Even though we've decided splitting up is best for both of us, we have an amazing amount of love and respect for each other and remain very close friends," Panettiere told Us.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite