Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »