Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »