Helen Mirren, 67, Dyes Her Hair Bubblegum Pink!
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Chiang Whittle/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: DCA/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
Dame Helen Mirren is tickled pink with her new hair color! At the BAFTA Awards in London Sunday, Feb. 10, the Nicholas Oakwell Couture-clad actress debuted a shocking new shade on the red carpet.
"I just thought it would be fun to dye my hair pink," Mirren told reporters, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail. "I mean, honestly, I was watching America's Next Top Model and the season where there were the British girls. Well the British girl who won [Sophie Sumner], she had pink hair, and I thought, 'That looks really pretty.' So I'm copying her, basically."
Mirren, 67, was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work in Hitchcock. She lost to Emmanuelle Riva, the 85-year-old star of Amour.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »