Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Move In Together
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN1 of 25
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks6 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 25
- Photo: VM1/ZOB/Vince Maher/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: PN5/ZOB/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: DD1/ZOB/WENN13 of 25
- Photo: PAA/WENN14 of 25
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: © Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.17 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Featureflash/WireImage.com18 of 25
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP19 of 25
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP20 of 25
- Photo: J_Jance/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN24 of 25
Helena Bonham Carter has moved in with her longtime partner, Tim Burton, and insists that cohabitation after years of living in separate homes is "surprisingly OK."
The British actress has long enjoyed an unconventional living arrangement with Burton: He bought the London address next to hers and connected the properties, as she was convinced the director "wouldn't have fitted" in her house.
However, the couple has now moved into one building while the other is being renovated, and Bonham Carter says their children, Billy and Nell, love the new setup.
She tells Time Out London, "It's going surprisingly OK. There's a lot to be said for being in shouting distance. And it's cozy. The kids love it."
Although the filmmaker takes charge while they are on set, the "Alice in Wonderland" star rules the roost when they are not working.
She adds, "I've always done the cooking, which I love. He can warm up. He does two-minute rice. And gets the drinks ready. He makes smoothies on a weekend. Our daughter once said to him, 'Dadda, why don't you make smoothies instead of movies?'"
RELATED: Oscars Worst-Dressed 2011
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Moore missed her daughter's graduation from Brown, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Beauty blogger Arika Sato teaches us a makeup trick, dishes on dealing with digital bullies and more!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »