Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Move In Together
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN1 of 25
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: LTB/VMAB/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks6 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 25
- Photo: VM1/ZOB/Vince Maher/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: PN5/ZOB/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: DD1/ZOB/WENN13 of 25
- Photo: PAA/WENN14 of 25
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.16 of 25
- Photo: © Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.17 of 25
- Photo: © Paul Smith/Featureflash/WireImage.com18 of 25
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP19 of 25
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP20 of 25
- Photo: J_Jance/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP22 of 25
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN24 of 25
Helena Bonham Carter has moved in with her longtime partner, Tim Burton, and insists that cohabitation after years of living in separate homes is "surprisingly OK."
The British actress has long enjoyed an unconventional living arrangement with Burton: He bought the London address next to hers and connected the properties, as she was convinced the director "wouldn't have fitted" in her house.
However, the couple has now moved into one building while the other is being renovated, and Bonham Carter says their children, Billy and Nell, love the new setup.
She tells Time Out London, "It's going surprisingly OK. There's a lot to be said for being in shouting distance. And it's cozy. The kids love it."
Although the filmmaker takes charge while they are on set, the "Alice in Wonderland" star rules the roost when they are not working.
She adds, "I've always done the cooking, which I love. He can warm up. He does two-minute rice. And gets the drinks ready. He makes smoothies on a weekend. Our daughter once said to him, 'Dadda, why don't you make smoothies instead of movies?'"
RELATED: Oscars Worst-Dressed 2011
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
With a new album due for release in the fall, looks like the legendary Whitney Houston's trying to...Watch Video »
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »
We look at the cutest celebrity kids in showbiz. Question is, who do they look like? Mom or Dad....Watch Video »