Hilary Duff is Pregnant!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 16
Singer/actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie have marked their first wedding anniversary by announcing they are expecting their first child.
The "Cheaper By The Dozen" star, 23, wed ice hockey player Comrie, 30, last summer and they have wasted no time in starting a family.
In a post on her website on Sunday, she writes, "I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!
"We also want to share the exciting news that... BABY MAKES THREE!!! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives."
The news will come as a surprise to fans - last week, Duff insisted the couple wanted to wait a little while before trying for a baby.
She told Eonline.com, "I think it was important to us that we had a year to just do whatever. And maybe longer than that because we enjoy having so much freedom. But we're thinking about it."
More On Wonderwall:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »