Hilary Duff is Pregnant!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: @hilaryduff/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 16
Singer/actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie have marked their first wedding anniversary by announcing they are expecting their first child.
The "Cheaper By The Dozen" star, 23, wed ice hockey player Comrie, 30, last summer and they have wasted no time in starting a family.
In a post on her website on Sunday, she writes, "I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!
"We also want to share the exciting news that... BABY MAKES THREE!!! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives."
The news will come as a surprise to fans - last week, Duff insisted the couple wanted to wait a little while before trying for a baby.
She told Eonline.com, "I think it was important to us that we had a year to just do whatever. And maybe longer than that because we enjoy having so much freedom. But we're thinking about it."
More On Wonderwall:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »