Hilary Swank: 'Elastic Waistbands Are a Must' During the Holidays
- Photo: AB1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolo/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Calories don't count at Christmastime!
Hilary Swank doesn't worry about her waistline around the holidays. The 37-year-old actress told Us Weekly at the "New Year's Eve" premiere in Hollywood that she recommends stretchy clothes instead of strict diets.
Her wardrobe essential? "Elastic waistbands!" she told Us. "So that you can eat a lot and let it stretch a little bit. You've got to have the elastic, and I think sparkles are always good for the holidays."
Her secrets for staying slim? "Eat away!" she said. "Starting on Halloween, all the way through New Year's, I'm eating. That's why elastic waistbands are a must."
The New Year's Eve star's resolution for 2012 doesn't have anything to do with dieting. "[I'll probably have the] same New Year's resolution as I've had for a while which is to slow down every once in awhile and take some time for myself," she said. "I'm not very good at it."
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Avril Lavigne enjoys some fun in the sun while vacationing in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite