Hilary Swank: 'Elastic Waistbands Are a Must' During the Holidays
- Photo: AB1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Musa Sadulayev/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolo/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Fox Searchlight/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Calories don't count at Christmastime!
Hilary Swank doesn't worry about her waistline around the holidays. The 37-year-old actress told Us Weekly at the "New Year's Eve" premiere in Hollywood that she recommends stretchy clothes instead of strict diets.
Her wardrobe essential? "Elastic waistbands!" she told Us. "So that you can eat a lot and let it stretch a little bit. You've got to have the elastic, and I think sparkles are always good for the holidays."
Her secrets for staying slim? "Eat away!" she said. "Starting on Halloween, all the way through New Year's, I'm eating. That's why elastic waistbands are a must."
The New Year's Eve star's resolution for 2012 doesn't have anything to do with dieting. "[I'll probably have the] same New Year's resolution as I've had for a while which is to slow down every once in awhile and take some time for myself," she said. "I'm not very good at it."
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTlip service
From Crowd Ignite