Jonah Hill left mortified after Drake phone mishap
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/AB1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Doug Holt/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Sakura/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP15 of 16
The "Superbad" star turned to a nutritionist in a bid to slim down, and, as part of his work with the adviser, Hill was required to write a diet diary to keep track of his calorie intake.
And, on one occasion, the actor mistakenly emailed the document to the "Best I Ever Had" hit-maker - instead of his doctor.
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, Oct. 24, 2011, he explained, "I went to see a nutritionist and he told me what to eat to lose weight and how to exercise and stuff. But one of the quirky things he had me do was... email him what I eat everyday... So one night I'm all stressed out at work and I'm like, 'Oh, I forgot to email the nutritionist what I ate.'
"So 'Dr' is doctor, under my phone (contacts list), and so I write down what I ate today like, '10am - omelet', or whatever, and it's just a list of things I ate that day. And I looked at my phone later and I accidentally sent it to Drake, the rapper, not the doctor. So this rapper named Drake got an email from Jonah Hill at like 11:30 at night with the subject, 'What I ate today.'
"I hadn't met him yet. We just had been emailing about something. We didn't know each other very well. I saw him like two weekends ago when he was on Saturday Night Live and I went to the show and he didn't bring it up, so I didn't bring it up. So I just decided it's one of those things we will never talk about."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »