Jonah Hill taking fans' phone calls
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional15 of 16
Jonah Hill has given out his cell phone number and is taking calls from fans as part of a promotional stunt for his new movie.
The funnyman stars in "The Sitter" as a college student who takes on a babysitting job, and promotional posters for the film feature a picture of Hill, along with a telephone number and the message, "Need a sitter?"
The number goes through to a cell phone carried by Hill, featuring a voicemail message left by the actor in character.
He occasionally picks up the phone and talks to callers, while he has also received 50,000 voicemails and 7,000 text messages, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »