Jonah Hill taking fans' phone calls
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional15 of 16
Jonah Hill has given out his cell phone number and is taking calls from fans as part of a promotional stunt for his new movie.
The funnyman stars in "The Sitter" as a college student who takes on a babysitting job, and promotional posters for the film feature a picture of Hill, along with a telephone number and the message, "Need a sitter?"
The number goes through to a cell phone carried by Hill, featuring a voicemail message left by the actor in character.
He occasionally picks up the phone and talks to callers, while he has also received 50,000 voicemails and 7,000 text messages, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian flaunts her weight loss on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »