Jonah Hill taking fans' phone calls
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/Sesame Street/Promotional15 of 16
Jonah Hill has given out his cell phone number and is taking calls from fans as part of a promotional stunt for his new movie.
The funnyman stars in "The Sitter" as a college student who takes on a babysitting job, and promotional posters for the film feature a picture of Hill, along with a telephone number and the message, "Need a sitter?"
The number goes through to a cell phone carried by Hill, featuring a voicemail message left by the actor in character.
He occasionally picks up the phone and talks to callers, while he has also received 50,000 voicemails and 7,000 text messages, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »