How the Stars Are Spending Thanksgiving
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Gareth Cattemole/GettyImages.com2 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures4 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: .9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
What are the stars doing for Thanksgiving? Read on!
JESSICA ALBA: "I am making the turkey this year. My mom just laid it on me! I will be making a 26 pounder. I’m just bringing the turkey. We do it potluck style."
RUSSELL SIMMONS: "I'm going to go to L.A., have dinner with my ex-wife [Kimora Lee Simmons] and children, and Djimon [Hounsou] and my girlfriend.
MATT DAMON: "We're getting out of town for a few days and going down to Florida."
HEIDI KLUM: "I'm going to be home. I’m going to do the 18-pound turkey, going to do the little red cranberry sauce."
NICK CANNON: "Big family dinner. Mariah is cooking. She's a great cook -- she's dope in the kitchen."
JENNIFER HUDSON: "Everybody's going to come to Nashville this year with my sisters and I... We'll check out all the pretty leaves and stuff!"
MYA: "I like to have dinner and cook for the family, as well as the extended family."
KATHARINE MCPHEE: "I'm doing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and we're going to go to some friend's house and just stay here in the city. I don't have a family here."
MARTHA STEWART: "Having the whole family over to my place! I'm making turkey of course. And then some 'Martha Stewart' sides like mashed potatoes, string beans -- all the good stuff."
WHITNEY PORT: "I'll be in L.A. to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I'm excited because I don't want to go back to the New York cold!"
ROBIN WILLIAMS: "I'll be in New York with my family. It'll be cool -- we've rented a restaurant because I'll be doing stand-up in New York."
JULIE BOWEN: "We are supposed to be going somewhere, but loading them all in the car ... it's like a wagon train of cars! We have a Prius and we can't all fit!"
CHRIS KLEIN: "I've got some family all over the place, and everybody has got wives and kids and stuff, so we will figure it out... I'm usually asked to be excused from the kitchen! I say, 'Is there anything I can help you with?' And they say, 'You can stay out of the way!'"
JENNA ELFMAN: "I'm so going to guest it this year because frankly I don't have the attention or energy to cook a turkey."
Kevin Federline's ex SHAR JACKSON: "I'm about to cook my ass off. I'm going big. I'm not gonna eat everything, but I'm cooking like crazy. So, my family can indulge."
GINNIFER GOODWIN: "I'll be cooking at my house. Something called tofurky, which I rather enjoy very much."
KELLY RUTHERFORD: "Just to be with the family and enjoy the time off. I might go to Florida. I have to see, but I'd like to see my grandmother... My mother has spoiled me rotten. She makes the best Thanksgiving in the world. I've been watching her, so the year that she says, 'Okay, its your turn,' hopefully I'll know what I'm doing."
DEBI MAZAR: "I'm spending it with Dennis Hopper. His grandaughter is my daughter's best friend. Dennis' daughter is one of my best friends and Dennis is an old friend of mine as well! He's my on-screen husband."
GILLES MARINI: "I am French, so we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but I fell in love with what it meant. Coming together and celebrating what you have, with family, I think it is the best celebration I have ever had."
AMY POEHLER: "We're going back East for Thanksgiving, and we're really looking forward to that. It's been nice to be in New York around this time. It's great to be here during the holiday season!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE ON US:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite