Hugh Jackman named celebrity with sexiest facial hair
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: NPG3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hugh Jackman has been given a confidence boost as he prepares for the Oscars on Sunday -- he's beaten Best Actor rival Bradley Cooper to be named the celebrity with the sexiest facial hair.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The "Les Miserables" star will be going up against "Silver Linings Playbook" actor Cooper in the coveted category on the biggest night in Hollywood, and he will be heading into the ceremony a winner -- in the great battle of the beards, that is.
RELATED: Who said it? Oscar nominee edition
Jackman came out on top in the new survey conducted by officials at a U.K. transplant center, Crown Clinic in Manchester. Soccer ace David Beckham placed third, behind Cooper, while George Clooney and Ben Affleck rounded out the top five.
Crown Clinic surgeon and hair loss expert Dr. Asim Shahmalak tells WENN, "Hugh Jackman looks great whatever kind of facial hair he has -- stubble, a moustache or a beard."
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has been named and shamed as the star with the least sexy stubble -- he beat Joaquin Phoenix to claim that dishonor. Also included at the bottom end of the hairy poll are Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon, who was recently pictured with a strange handlebar moustache, comedian Jim Carrey and British TV presenter Jonathan Ross.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite