Inside Amanda Bynes' ugly Twitter feud with Rihanna
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.1 of 15
- Photo: GOAL/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: JB Nicholas/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
By Marisa Laudadio
Amanda Bynes has a beef with Rihanna -- but it's not clear where it's coming from.
The troubled actress -- who was arrested in New York City on May 23 for allegedly possessing marijuana and throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise building -- went off on the singer on Sunday, May 26, in a series of tweets that she quickly deleted, reports TMZ.
Bynes, 27, shockingly tweeted "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
She then quickly deleted the insult before posting another rude message to Riri, 25, before deleting that one too.
According to TMZ, it read: “@rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.”
Rihanna's pointed response? “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
But Bynes was intent on having the last word, tweeting -- then deleting -- one final barb: “@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »