Inside Amanda Bynes' ugly Twitter feud with Rihanna
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.1 of 15
- Photo: GOAL/GSI2 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: JB Nicholas/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 15
By Marisa Laudadio
Amanda Bynes has a beef with Rihanna -- but it's not clear where it's coming from.
The troubled actress -- who was arrested in New York City on May 23 for allegedly possessing marijuana and throwing a bong out the window of her high-rise building -- went off on the singer on Sunday, May 26, in a series of tweets that she quickly deleted, reports TMZ.
Bynes, 27, shockingly tweeted "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."
She then quickly deleted the insult before posting another rude message to Riri, 25, before deleting that one too.
According to TMZ, it read: “@rihanna no one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna.”
Rihanna's pointed response? “Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?”
But Bynes was intent on having the last word, tweeting -- then deleting -- one final barb: “@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »