Inside Isabella, Connor Cruise's Distant Relationship With Nicole Kidman
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Isabella Cruise's brief comments about her relationship with mother, Nicole Kidman raised more than a few eyebrows.
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," artist Isabella, 19 told Australia's New Idea magazine of Kidman, 44, who shares Isabella and Connor, 17, with ex-husband Tom Cruise. "I see her sometimes and I speak to her." (The Paperboy actress hasn't been photographed with her older kids in several years.)
"Isabella does still speak to Nicole, as does Connor, just not as much as they used to when they were younger and Tom and Nicole were together," an insider explains to Us Weekly; Cruise, 49, and the Oscar-winning actress divorced in 2001.
"They stay in contact," the source continues. "Nicole is far away and doesn't visit LA often so there's naturally going to be that distance."
Married to Keith Urban since 2006, Kidman has daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months, and the foursome spend much of their time in Australia, with Isabella and Connor opting to live in Los Angeles.
Cruise married Katie Holmes in 2006 -- the same year the couple welcomed daughter, Suri.
"Both Isabella and Connor are really close with Kate, much more so than Nicole," the source continues of actress Holmes, 33. "They do see Tom often, whenever he is in town."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite